Be taught to Cook dinner… in Rome!
- Dolce Vita Cooking Class – – New for 2017!
Overview: Be taught to cook dinner conventional Roman dishes with in a historic palazzo with views of the Vatican. All elements are native and natural. Afternoon lessons are adopted by dinner. All ages are welcome! Class length: 3.5 hours
- 4:00 PM – Your culinary expertise begins! Meet your teacher, Giorgia, at road degree. She’ll introduce you to the realm and the constructing the place the category is held.
- As soon as upstairs, you’ll meet Chef Monia, who will present an outline of the afternoon’s class and what you’ll be able to anticipate. Wine and mimosas are served on the terrace, which presents an unimaginable view of town and the Vatican.
- The category begins with the preparation of bread and tiramisù. If youngsters are taking part, you’ll additionally discover ways to make pizza dough. Breads embrace varieties made with tomatoes, onions, and olives.
- Subsequent, it’s time to organize the dough for ravioli and fettuccine–adopted by a break for one more glass of wine and an antipasto. Cooking is difficult work!
- Now it’s time to benefit from the fruits of your labor: Dinner. The meal consists of an antipasto and two first programs. Bread, sodas, orange juice, water, wine, espresso and limoncello are all included int the value.
- Value per particular person: 125 Euros for 3.5 hours. Bigger teams could be accommodated; please inquire for particular charges! Drinks and a complimentary antipasto are included.