Amalfi Coast and Naples Driving Excursions
1. Amalfi Coast Driving Tour – Eight hours (MB)
Overview: Departing from Naples, Rome, or any location on the Amalfi Coast, this 8-hour, all-day driving tour gives a implausible introduction to the Amalfi Coast. Your educated driver/information will present you the unparalleled pure great thing about this area when you chill out within the air-conditioned consolation of a personal van. No want to fret in regards to the notoriously slender roads or the dearth of parking! You’re in wonderful fingers.
- Your day begins in Positano, a beautiful fishing village the place houses seem to tumble all the way down to the ocean. Subsequent, you’re on to Sorrento, the place as soon as once more you’ll expertise spectacular vistas and beautiful shoreline. After exploring the charming retailers, you’ll proceed on to Amalfi. Right here you’ll take pleasure in free time for a leisurely stroll, in addition to a go to to the ninth century cathedral. The tour culminates with a go to to Ravello, a medieval city perched excessive above the ocean.
- Lunch will likely be loved in Ravello at a particular native restaurant.
- Your return journey consists of further sightseeing.
- Value: 660 Euros for 1-7 pax. Word: Departures from Rome aren’t included within the value. Lunch is a further price.
2. Naples and Pompeii Strolling/Driving Tour – Eight hours (MB)
Overview: This tour gives an enchanting glimpse of Naples, Italy’s third largest metropolis and for a lot of centuries, the capital of the Italian state. The second a part of the tour features a go to, on foot, to Pompeii, one of the vital fascinating archaeological websites on the planet.
- Your English-speaking information will choose you up at your villa or house in Rome or on the Amalfi Coast. As soon as arrived in Napes, your information will present you town’s most distinctive websites, together with the historic heart, Castel Nuovo, Palazzo Reale, Teatro San Carlo, Museo Archaeologico Nazionale, and the Museo and Gallerie Capodimonte. You’ll additionally take within the beautiful views of Capri and Ischia over the Bay of Naples
- Subsequent cease is Pompeii, town that was buried in ash spewed fort within the 79 AD eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
- Lunch will likely be loved in Naples at a particular native restaurant.
- Value: 674.00 for 1-7 pax. Bigger teams may also be accommodated; please inquire for charges! Word: Departures from Rome aren’t included within the value. Lunch is a further price. Museum/web site entrance charges aren’t included.
- Please notice: Your driver/information will provide a primary overview of Pompeii. For a further in-depth clarification of we suggest the providers of a licensed archaeological information. Licensed guides can be found for at least 2 hours, for a further price of 140 Euros.
3. Capri Driving Tour – 6 hours (MB)
Overview: It is a 6-hour driving tour (in a convertible!) round one of many loveliest and prestigious locations within the Tyrrhenian Sea. Get to know your entire island from the consolation of a personal automotive. Your tour begins on the island, so we suggest taking the ferry from Naples, Sorrento, or one other location on the Amalfi Coast.
- Your English-speaking information will meet you at Marina Grande, Capri’s essential port. The primary cease in your driving tour will likely be Anacapri, a really perfect spot to take pleasure in not solely the luxurious and exquisite panorama, however a few of the island’s finest meals, as properly. From Anacapri, you’ll summit Monte Salaro, Capri’s highest level. There, you’ll gaze down upon sweeping views of the Tyrrhenian sea and the Bay of Naples.
- Your subsequent cease is the Blue Grotto. Right here you’ll have the chance to discover the magically illuminated cave; your information will take you on to the cave’s entrance, the place you’ll then proceed by way of rowboat.
- Take pleasure in a scrumptious lunch in a seaside restaurant with incomparable views.
- After lunch, journey by convertible to Capri’s well-known Piazetta, a captivating buying space with great outside cafes.
- Value: 495 for 1-7 pax. Bigger teams may also be accommodated; please inquire for charges! Word: Lunch is a further price. Museum/web site entrance charges aren’t included.
Please contact RentVillas at (800) 726-6702.To verify a reservation, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. Upon receipt of the deposit, you’ll be put in direct contact with the Tour Information, who will be capable to reply your particular questions concerning the main points of the tour, together with stability fee, additional prices, and the assembly time and place. We suggest that reservations be made not less than two months previous to your departure.Amalfi Coast, fishing village, Naples